Measures taken by Bynco
To ensure your health during the delivery of your new car.
Now that we are dealing with an unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the Netherlands, and of course the rest of the world, we are doing everything we can to prevent the virus from spreading any further. We do everything we can to minimize the impact on our customers and partners.
We have taken the necessary precaution to ensure your health during the delivery of your new car. We would like to personally explain which steps we have taken because it goes without saying that in the current situation the health of you and our employees is most important to us.
The delivery of the car
- Our delivery staff is requested to avoid all direct personal contact
- Normally our delivery staff explains the functioning of the car, inside the car, to you during delivery. Since we cannot meet the recommended 1 to 1.5 meters distance between people, this will not take place at this moment.
- In the coming period you can ask all questions to the Bynco team, who will be at your disposal remotely, if you still have questions about certain functions/functioning of your new car. This can be done via WhatsApp (030-2074220), telephone (030-2074220), chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). In this regard think about:
- Technical questions
- Settings of the car
- Product-related questions (operation)
- Specific questions regarding the car
- The entire functional part of the delivery will be executed by the delivery staff on his/her tablet
- You can settle the payment on your own PC/Tablet/etc (this can also be done in advance)
- Our delivery staff have a cleaning kit with them
- Our delivery staff cleans the steering wheel, gear lever, door handles, etc. before the transfer of the car
- Off-course they wear mouth-masks
- If requested by you they can clean other items as well
- The delivery staff checks your driver's license remotely
What do you touch both?
- You will be given a form, the digital authorization (Digitale Machtiging in Dutch), which you must sign.
- You will receive the keys from the delivery staff. He/she can put it anywhere you want and can, therefore, take place without personal contact
This gives you access to your car at the desired time without taking an unnecessary risk as prescribed by the RIVM.
We do everything we can to continue our services in these special times for everyone without sacrificing our high service level.
Thank you for your confidence in Bynco
On behalf of team Bynco
Founder and General Manager