How test driving works at Bynco
At Bynco you can test drive your new car for 2 weeks after receiving it. This way you can find out for yourself if you have chosen the right car.
The Bynco Test Drive
At Bynco, we believe that one hour or one day is really too little to determine whether a car is suitable. That's why we allow you to test drive for no less than 2 weeks. After purchase, that is. On the other hand, you may return the car within this period. And if you do, we'll pick it up for you free of charge and you'll get the purchase price back without any ifs or buts.
Or, if you like, we'll help you find another car that you can test drive for two weeks. This way, we make sure you buy the car that really suits you best. These are the advantages of buying a car from Bynco:
- 2 week-test drive from home: 2 weeks to find out if your new car really suits you.
- Free return: unhappy with your new car? Then we'll pick it up free of charge and refund the purchase price.
- Freedom: shopping or a city trip in your own country? You can do whatever you like with your new car during the test drive period from home - within the Netherlands.
Good to know
- 200 kilometres maximum: not per hour, but in total. If you drive more than 200 kilometres during the test drive period and decide to return the car, we will have to charge you for the depreciation costs and offset them against the purchase price to be refunded. The amount depends on the number of kilometres driven and the condition of the car.
- Swap back: if you have traded in a car, you will not only get your money back, but also your previous car.
How test driving works at Bynco
Ordering and home deliveryChoose and order the used car that suits you best. We will then deliver the car of your choice to your home.
There it is: your new carWe'll give you plenty of time to check out your new car inside and outside. Happy with it? Then we'll hand over the keys. Not happy with your new car? Then we'll pick up the car and, if you've already paid, you'll get your purchase price back as soon as possible. And, if you want, we'll help you find another car.
Two weeks of test drivingYou now have 2 weeks to find out if you really have found your dream car. You may return the car free of charge within this period.
Buying a used car: the difference between online and offline
If you buy a car offline, i.e. in the showroom of a car dealer or a car company, then after the (short) test drive and the signing of the sales agreement, you cannot just cancel the purchase - even if the car has not been delivered yet. And if you really want to get rid of it, it will not only cost you a lot of time and effort, but also money. In some cases, the cancellation fee at a car dealer or car company can be as much as 15% of the purchase price. At Bynco, this is never the case.
If you buy a car online at Bynco, after delivery you get no less than two weeks to try it out in the form of the Bynco Test Drive From Home. Within this period you may cancel without charge. As well as at these two moments, for any reason:
- After placing your order.
- During the delivery of your new car.
This is another reason why you can buy a new car from us worry-free.
Bynco's Worry-free Service
If you buy a pre-owned car from Bynco, you'll benefit from our Worry-free Service, including:
- Independent pre-delivery purchase inspection
- 12 months BOVAG warranty
- At least 1 year MOT
- No costs guaranteed the first 12.000 km
- Something wrong? Then we pay the bill
- Cost-free return within 2 weeks
Frequently asked questions about test driving at Bynco
How many kilometres can I test drive? And what if I drive more?
The rule for every test driver is 2 weeks and 200 kilometres maximum. Do you decide not to keep your new car and have you driven more than 200 kilometres? Then we are obliged to charge you for the extra kilometres.
What if I damage the car during the test drive?
To be able to test drive the car of your choice, you will have to insure it in your own name, otherwise you will not be allowed to drive it. If you damage the car during the test drive - whether caused by yourself or someone else - the claim should be dealt with by your insurance company. Moreover, whatever happened, report it to us so that we can help you.
Can I travel abroad during the trial period?
Yes, but we don't recommend it, because then the right of withdrawal expires. In other words, you will not be able to return the car, even if you do it within 2 weeks.
Is it possible to test drive before ordering?
No, because we have deliberately chosen to let everyone who orders a car from us test drive it afterwards. And not just for an hour or a day, but for two weeks. That way you have more than enough time to find out if you really have chosen the perfect used car. And if not, we will pick it up for you free of charge and refund the purchase price to your account within 5 working days.
Is it possible to see the car in real life before ordering?
No, but it is possible to request more photos and/or a video to get an even better idea of the car you have in mind. Please contact us if you need it, and we will arrange it for you.