The origin of our used cars
At Bynco, we don't sell the greatest amount of used cars, but we do sell the best. You can read here where our pre-owned cars come from and how we've made sure you always buy a good one.
All the cars you find on our website are offered by a car company, or sales partner as we call it. The used cars do not belong to us and can be found in our partners' showrooms all over the Netherlands. We have made an agreement with our partners all used cars that meet the following basic criteria may be sold on bynco.com:
- Maximum 8 years old
- Sales price not higher than € 100.000
- Maximum of 150.000 kilometres driven
Price and quality standards
Our network of sales partners currently consists of more than 100 reliable Dutch car companies that we have personally screened. These companies and their pre-owned cars must all meet our price and quality standards, and we regularly check them. A used car with defects? Then the partner in question receives a yellow card. Not enough car for the price? In that case, the car won't be listed online until the price has been set right. This is how you always buy a good car from us.
This is how we guarantee the quality of every car
To be able to check and guarantee the quality of every car, we - together with our sales partners - carry out the following checks on every used car:
- We review the advertisement supplied by the partner and check, among other things, the price, the pictures and the information about the car. Is anything wrong? Are the photos of poor quality? Is the asking price too high? Then you won't find the car on our website. We then request the relevant sales partner to correct the ad so that the car can be shown on our website.
- As soon as a customer orders a second-hand car, we contact the responsible sales partner to review the car together. Does it have all the options described in the ad and what signs of use are there? We will only contact you, the buyer, if an option is missing and if the car does not meet our quality requirements. This way you can decide yourself whether or not to accept the car.
- After this, the relevant partner prepares the car for driving according to the Bynco Checklist and its quality standards. The checklist consists of more than 50 checkpoints, so every used car is thoroughly checked and prepared. In addition, the relevant partner ensures that the car is maintenance-free for 12.000 kilometers. Should you have any unexpected car costs within this period, we will pay the bill.
- The car is then transported by trailer to the Bynco distribution center. There, our service and quality employees carry out an independent purchase inspection to check whether the car is completely in order and meets our standards. If they give the green light, the delivery will take place on the scheduled date. If they give a red light, we postpone the delivery and the partner in question receives a yellow card. And we make sure that the car in question is fixed so that the delivery can take place on a new date.
We leave the very last check - the satisfaction check - to you. On delivery, we will give you all the time you need to check your new car both inside and outside. Does it pass your satisfaction check? Then we'll hand over the keys.
Not 100% satisfied? Then you don't have to pay, or you get your money back if you paid in advance, and we simply take the car back. And - if you want - we will look for another car for you.
Bynco's Worry-free Service
The independent purchase inspection is part of our Worry-free Service, as are 12 months' BOVAG warranty and at least 1 year's MOT. We also promise you that you won't have any unexpected costs on your car for up to 12.000 kilometers. If you do, we will pay the bill.
Frequently asked questions about our pre-owned cars
On which aspects do you inspect the cars?
Each used car is double checked on more than 50 different aspects, such as bodywork and paintwork, tyres and wheels, engine and electronics, upholstery and lighting.
Are all cars damage free?
Yes, all our cars are damage free. However, some used cars do have traces of use. If a car has traces of use that do not meet our quality standards, we will inform the customer.
You offer fewer used cars than other parties. Why is that?
Because we believe in quality, not quantity. We don't just let any party in; we vet car dealerships at the gate. As a result, with us you'll see a smaller, but very good quality selection of pre-owned cars that are no more than 8 years old and have driven no more than 150.000 kilometers.
What if a partner doesn't comply?
We can be brief about that; did a partner deliver a defective car? Or does he offer not enough car for the price? Then it is the end of the deal and you will no longer find his cars at Bynco.