How buying online and paying for a used vehicle works at Bynco
At Bynco, buying a used car online is as easy and safe as buying a washing machine from bol.com or Coolblue. If you are dissatisfied with your new car, we will refund the purchase price without any ifs or buts.
Secure payment through iDEAL and GoCredible
If you buy from Bynco, you'll pay during the delivery of your new car. The payment will be made securely via iDEAL, after which the money is parked on the third-party money account of GoCredible, an independent and reliable payment platform. Are you 100% satisfied with the used car that we delivered to your home? Then GoCredible will transfer the money to the relevant Bynco partner.
Bynco's Worry-free Service
If you buy a pre-owned car from Bynco, you'll benefit from our Worry-free Service, including:
- Independent pre-delivery purchase inspection
- 12 months BOVAG warranty
- At least 1 year MOT
- No costs guaranteed the first 12.000 km
- Something wrong? Then we pay the bill
- Cost-free return within 2 weeks
About buying online
- Pay when 100% happy: are you completely satisfied with your car during the delivery? Only then will we ask you to make the payment (securely) through iDEAL.
- Money back guarantee. When buying from a dealership in an offline manner, you are bound to the purchase and it is often not possible to cancel - or you will incur high costs. If you buy your new car online at Bynco, you can cancel your purchase free of charge up to 2 weeks after delivery of your new car, after which we will come and pick up the car from you free of charge. GoCredible will then refund the purchase price to your account within 5 working days.
Good to know
- Payment/card limit: if you want to pay over €5000* using iDEAL, you will first have to increase your transfer limit (payment limit and/or card limit). You can find out how on your bank's website. How quickly the change takes effect depends on your bank. It takes up to 4 hours at Rabobank, ING, Triodos, SNS and ASN, other banks immediately enable you to use the new limit. That is why we advise you - even if your bank isn’t mentioned above - to (temporarily) increase the limit at least half a day before the delivery of your new car.
*5,000 is the standard limit applied by almost every bank.
How to buy and pay for a used vehicle online at Bynco
Found your dream car?After the ordering process you will receive a payment link from us by e-mail, so that you can transfer the amount to GoCredible's third-party account via iDEAL during the delivery.
Payment during deliveryYou will be able to use the payment link and the tablet of the delivery driver, or your phone, laptop or tablet, to transfer the amount to GoCredible via iDEAL. Does the car not meet your expectations? That means you don't have to pay and we will take back the car.
2 weeks of test driving and cost-free returnAfter delivery, you can test drive the car for 2 weeks. If you are not satisfied, you can return the car. In that case, we will pick it up from you free of charge and refund the purchase price to your account within 5 working days.
Frequently asked questions about buying a car online at Bynco
Who or what is GoCredible?
GoCredible is an independent, reliable payment platform accepted by the Home Shopping Guarantee (Thuiswinkel Waarborg). Bynco uses the payment services of GoCredible, so you can pay for your new car safely and with peace of mind. Want to know more about GoCredible and Bynco? Then follow this link.
Can I pay for the car in instalments?
Unfortunately not, unless you choose financing. You then pay a fixed monthly amount for the car of your choice. You can read more about financing on the ‘Car financing: how it works at Bynco’.
What if you go bankrupt?
No need to worry, because your money is safely parked in GoCredible's third-party money account. Creditors can never lay claim to it, not even in the event that we go bankrupt. In case it does happen, GoCredible will return your money to you as soon as possible.