Home delivery: how it works at Bynco
It's easy to order a new car online. All you have to do is wait, because free home delivery is one of Bynco's many benefits. Our delivery service saves you time and money; after all, you don't have to leave the house to collect your new car. To find out exactly how home delivery works, read more below.
From your screen to your front door
A red Audi A1 in Groningen. A black Volkswagen Polo in Utrecht. A blue Renault Clio in Maastricht. If you are looking for a used car on, for example, Marktplaats or Autoscout, you will probably not consider a car in a city two-hours from your home. If you use bynco.com, you can consider all the used cars that meet your requirements. Because no matter where you find the car of your dreams, we will deliver it to you free of charge. And if it doesn't live up to your expectations? Then we’ll take it back with us or we’ll pick it up from your home free of charge.
By the way, our delivery service consists of more than just the home delivery of your new car:
- Notes on your new car: how does the navigation system work? How do you connect a mobile phone? How do you charge the battery? Where is the lock on the fuel filler cap? Expect all your questions about your new car to be answered.
- The satisfaction check: we'll give you plenty of time to check out your new car, from the inside and the outside. All good according to your personal preferences? Then we'll make the payment and registration together and hand over the keys. Not completely satisfied? Then you don't have to pay, or you get your money back if you paid in advance, and we take back the car. And - if you want - we'll look for another car for you.
During the delivery we go through the following steps:
- Receiving and checking the car
- Explaining your new car to you
- Payment, unless you have paid in advance
- Trade-in car, if applicable
- Vehicle registration
- Key handover
- Joy dance and photo moment
About home delivery
- We deliver your new car. You don't have to leave the house to pick up your new car, because we'll bring it to you free of charge. Okay, you'll have to go out to see your brand new car in real life, but you'll be glad you did.
- Bringing and collecting. Trading in a car? Then we'll take your old car with us when we bring you your new car. Do you discover that your new car isn’t what you expected during the two-week test drive period? Then we'll pick up your new car from your home free of charge and refund the purchase price to your account. Please note: you will not get your trade-in car back.
Good to know
- Insurance. Your new car must be insured from the day it is delivered to your home or you will not be able to drive it or test it. You are therefore responsible for taking out the insurance. You can compare and contract car insurance on pricewise.nl.
- Payment/card limit and bank balance. Have you opted for 'payment on delivery'? Then it is very important for a successful car delivery that your bank balance has sufficient funds and the payment and/or card limit is high enough. We advise you to arrange this at least half a day (4 hours) before delivery. You can find out how to do so on the website of your own bank.
- Home delivery time. We will let you know by e-mail on the day before the home delivery whether your car will be delivered between 9:00 and 13:00 or in the afternoon between 13:00 and 16:00. So you don't have to stay at home all day.
How Bynco's home delivery service works
Ordered a car?Then we will contact you by phone to agree on the final delivery moment. Of course we will take your wishes into account. After that you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us with the agreed delivery date and more information.
Check, check, double check!While you count down to the scheduled delivery date, René, our service and quality officer, checks your new car from headlight to rear bumper.
Yes, tomorrow is the day!On the day before the home delivery, we will let you know by e-mail whether your new car will be delivered in the morning between 9:00 and 13:00 or in the afternoon between 13:00 and 16:00.
There it is: your new car!Meet your brand new car in real life for the first time. The day after delivery, the 'test drive period' starts in which you can try out your new car for 2 weeks.
Frequently asked questions about Bynco's home delivery service
Why can't I choose a delivery time?
Because of a number of variables (traffic jams, late deliveries), we cannot guarantee that we will be at your doorstep at the time of your choosing. However, on the day before the home delivery, we will let you know if your new car will be delivered in the morning between 9:00 and 13:00 or in the afternoon between 13:00 and 16:00, so you don't have to stay at home all day.
What if I am not home for the delivery?
Then we will unfortunately have to charge you the cancellation fee and the cost of the second delivery attempt (€181.50 in total). We will also contact you within 24 hours to schedule a new delivery time.
Can I change my delivery appointment to a later date?
Yes, as long as you submit the change request to us at least 24 hours (or earlier) before the scheduled delivery time. We will then schedule a new appointment with you free of charge. If you submit the request within 24 hours of the scheduled delivery time, we will be forced to charge you €90.75.
What if the payment is not in order/can't be made?
In both cases the delivery cannot be completed and we are obliged to take back the car and charge €181.50 for the second delivery attempt.