Here's what you need to know about the BOVAG warranty
At Bynco, as part of the Worry-free Service, you get 12 months BOVAG warranty on the pre-owned car of your choice. Read everything you need to know about the warranty here.
- No worries: As part of Bynco’s Worry-free Service, you not only get 12 months of BOVAG warranty, but also an independent pre-delivery purchase inspection and at least 1 year of MOT. We also promise you that you will not have any unexpected costs on your car for up to 12.000 kilometers. If you do, we will pay the bill.
- From 12 to 18 or 24 months: We offer you the option of extending the warranty period (upon purchase and at additional cost) to 18 or 24 months.
- Bynco is there for you: As long as you drive a Bynco used car, we are always there to help you, even after the warranty period. Whatever it is, you can always reach us for advice and support.
Good to know
- No roadside assistance: Roadside assistance is not part of the BOVAG warranty, so we advise you to take out car insurance with roadside assistance via our partner Allianz Direct, or subscribe to the ANWB roadside assistance.
- Oops, my bad: The BOVAG warranty covers a lot, but not everything. For example, damage and deterioration (such as traces of use) caused by your own actions are not covered by the warranty.
- Collaboration with BOVAG: Bynco uses the warranty program of BOVAG, a well-known and widely accepted quality mark for cars, motorcycles and garages.
- Factory warranty: a large part of our used cars are so young that the manufacturer's warranty is still valid for a year or (considerably) longer. If you opt for a car with a manufacturer's warranty, you can fall back on the manufacturer's warranty in the event of a defect. In that case, the conditions of the respective manufacturer apply.
This is how the BOVAG warranty works
- Found the right car? Order it and indicate whether you would like to extend the BOVAG warranty period to 18 or 24 months at an additional charge.
- We deliver your new car to your home free of charge. The 12, 18 or 24-month warranty period starts immediately.
- Does something unexpected happen to your new car during the warranty period and is it covered by the BOVAG warranty? Report it by calling 0592-34 00 18 or via www.autotrust.nl/claims*.
*Autotrust is part of BOVAG and the implementing party behind the BOVAG warranty.
For even more peace of mind, we offer you the option of extending the 12-month warranty period (upon purchase) to 18 or even 24 months.
|N/o months||Price (incl. VAT)|
|+6 months||€ 495|
|+12 months||€ 695|
We charge the following prices for the warranty extension of an electric vehicle (EV):
Price (incl. VAT)
|+6 months||€ 545|
|+12 months||€ 745|
While ordering a car, you can opt for 6 or 12 months extension of the BOVAG warranty.
Bynco's Worry-free Service
As part of Bynco’s Worry-free Service, you not only get 12 months of BOVAG warranty, but also an independent pre-delivery purchase inspection and at least 1 year of MOT. We also promise you that you will not have any unexpected costs on your car for up to 12.000 kilometers. If you do, we will pay the bill.
Frequently asked questions about the BOVAG warranty
What do you mean by "No unexpected costs on your car in the first 12.000 kilometers"?
By this we mean - and promise - the following: if within 12.000 kilometers something unexpected happens to your car (which you could not do anything about), we will pay all the costs. Costs for insurance, road tax, fuel, etc. are of course for your own account.
When does the warranty period start?
The day we deliver your new car to your home is when the warranty period starts.
Does maintenance also fall under the BOVAG warranty?
No, that is not the case. It is true that the used car of your choice is maintenance free for 12.000 kilometres, so you have no maintenance costs during that period. After this period, you are responsible for the costs.
What happens after the warranty expires?
The BOVAG warranty is valid for 12 months, unless you have opted for an extension of the warranty period. After this period you are responsible for all car related costs.
What is covered by the BOVAG warranty and what isn't?
The answer to this question can be found in our warranty conditions.
Can I buy a pre-owned car at Bynco without warranty?
No, all cars have the 12-month BOVAG warranty included in the price because otherwise we cannot keep our promises. We want you to be able to enjoy your new car without any worries after purchase.